Monday, March 14, 2011

Moved to Madison Heights Adjacent...Helicopters Followed

So I'm now living on Euclid Ave just north of California. Relaxing at home after work for an hour and my apartment was buzzed by 6 pasadena police helicopters between 6:30 and 7:30! Luckily none of them stopped to circle....lot's of crime going on for a Monday night :)

Later in the evening I went out for a 20 minute walk, and amazingly no helicopters overhead, what a nice neighborhood and city, blah, blah, blah. Am I going to make it home helicopter free.....oh, almost! Right as I'm walking up to my door I hear the background vibrations starting.....building for 10 seconds....and then the loud, ear piercing roar...feel those vibrations! And then the familiar fading of the monstrosity for another 15 seconds into eventual silence. Pasadena could be a really great city if the ppd and city council would stop pissing all over it with their police helicopters....someday maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment